It’s no secret that West Michigan knows beer. According to USA Today, we boast two of the top 15 craft breweries in the United States (Founders and Bell’s, in case you were unaware). In addition to being the best, many new microbreweries pop up in our region on a yearly basis. This month, we’re honoring one of the many things we do best with a look at how the area has grown, a gigantic brewery list, beer gear and more.
Find these Beer Issue stories on our website:
- Beta Theta Pints: West Michigan's Fraternity of Brewers
- Grand Rapids: Building a Foundation for Better Beer
- West Michigan's Lakeshore Ups the Beer Game
- Michigan's Burgeoning Craft Beer Industry: Northern and Mid-Michigan
- Craft beer scene grows in Southwest Michigan
- What Your Beer Says About You?
- What's the Deal with Hard Cider?